Hey Mads, I would love to have nice matte skin on my face. How can I have that. And what kind of products do you prefer. And how should I use them.
Have the Ole Henriksen Herbal day crème, but think that after I’ve used it for a while the skin on my face becomes a little red.
Hope you can give me an answer.
Thank you very much for your question!
The very best thing you can do for your skin is to use mild products where you:
- Cleanse your face daily to remove dirt
- Apply a crème daily, which contains:
- Exfoliating ingredients, which help keep your skin smooth
- Antioxidants, which protect your skin from free radicals
- Sunscreen, which protects your skin from the damaging UV rays from the sun
That your skin becomes red after applying a product is not a good sign and you should avoid such a product.
I hope that my little guideline can help you to have the best skin possible.
May you have success in your future!
Most popular products