Question: “Nice matte skin on my face”
Hey Mads, I would love to have nice matte skin on my face. How can I have that. And what kind of products do you prefer. And how should I use them.
Have the Ole Henriksen Herbal day crème, but think that after I’ve used it for a while the skin on my face becomes a little red.
Hope you can give me an answer.
Answer to: “Nice matte skin on my face”
Thank you very much for your question!
The very best thing you can do for your skin is to use mild products where you:
- Cleanse your face daily to remove dirt
- Apply a crème daily, which contains:
- Exfoliating ingredients, which help keep your skin smooth
- Antioxidants, which protect your skin from free radicals
- Sunscreen, which protects your skin from the damaging UV rays from the sun
That your skin becomes red after applying a product is not a good sign and you should avoid such a product.
I hope that my little guideline can help you to have the best skin possible.
May you have success in your future!